Monday, May 14, 2012

Huge Pizza

This morning it was tough getting up early for class. For breakfast I had bread, eggs, fresh pineapple and orange juice. In class, we went over vocabulary and pronouns (me, te, lo, le...). After class, a group of us went downtown San Jose to go to the National Museum. It was closed for some reason, so we went to a pizza place to eat. It was $2 for a slice of pizza the size of my head and a Jamaica drink. It tasted like cranberry juice, it was good!

This weekend, the excursion is to Monteverde!! I have been waiting for this trip since I signed up to go to Costa Rica. It's a weekend excursion. We will go to Monteverde, which is a rainforest a few hours away from San Jose. I think I can even ride horses through the rainforest! We'll also visit Arenal Volcano, natural hot springs by the volcano, waterfalls, and go ziplining. I'm terrified to go ziplining, but I think I'm still going to do it.

Tonight for dinner I had rice with chicken, lemonade, and potato chips. I did quite a bit of homework after dinner, too. There's a lot of homework for class!

Kaydee and I. I had pizza with canadian bacon and mushrooms.



No comments:

Post a Comment