Sunday, May 20, 2012

Thursday 5/17/12

I have a test tomorrow for midterms. I'm almost halfway done already! Today in class we had our presentations. Mine went pretty well! After class, Kaydee, Niji and I went to a cafe near campus. I had a chicken wrap with fries and a smoothie. It was good.

After lunch, I came home and packed for my excursion this weekend. Then I studied for my test the rest of the night. But, I did have dance class from 8 - 9:30. They're still fine, but they're getting kind of boring. We do the same dances every time. I wish we'd do something different! After dance class, a few of us went out to a bar called Los Profesionales near my house. A group of about 20 Canadians have been here for 2 weeks, and it was their last night. We only stayed for a little while, then I had to come back and get some sleep for this weekend!


He came to visit us in our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment